• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SOLD Paul Reed Smith / PRS Custom 24 SE and Martin 000CJr-10E guitars

Slotheadslim

NES Member
I bought these guitars to get my daughter started but she didn’t show much interest. Get a deal on two truly great guitars.

(Sold) PRS Custom 24 SE in Bonnie Pink

The PRS is a music room queen with no fret wear, nicely setup and basically in new condition. It plays wonderfully.

The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top with shallow violin carve, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.

The SE Custom 24 brings “The One That Started It All” to the high-quality, more affordable SE Series.

Accessories: Gig bag.
Price: $650.00 face-to-face sale.
Contact information: Please send me a private message

IMG_2891.jpeg IMG_2893.jpeg IMG_2894.jpeg

——————————————

(Sold) Martin 000CJr-10E Acoustic / Electric guitar

The 000CJr-10E cutaway acoustic/electric guitar features a Spruce top, Sapele sides, and Sapele back. This guitar is in perfect condition, barely played, no fret wear, nicely set up and comes with an excellent carrying bag.

Body Size: 000 Junior-14 Fret Cutaway
Finish Top: Satin
Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
Back and Side Finish: Satin
Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
Scale Length: 24''
Brace Shape: Scalloped
Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
Top Material: Spruce
Neck Shape: Junior
Back Material: Sapele
Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper