Parts4ar15.com ??

Anyone order anything from there? Are they any good? I looked at a few things Im pretty sure are illegal in MA but they don't have a disclaimer on there, any ways to look stuff up so I don't have Federalee's knockin on my door?

Only thing on there you can't have are the post-ban mags. Everything else would be legal depending on pre- or post-ban receiver (flash suppressors, FSB w/bayo lug, etc).

yeah, the flash suppressors is what I was looking at..
You just have to "know your laws"... Sadly, vendors, dealers and PDs are not the right people to ask... [sad2]

No Flash Suppressor (or soup) FOR YOU!

It sucks and in any reasonable court system would have been tossed years ago, but here we are...

Don't rely on the vendors or dealers to determine what you can and cannot have.

After you troll around for a while, you'll get a feel for what is and is not ok... Besides, don't all Americans hire an Attorney to help them through the purchase of gun parts? [sad2]

yeah..I knew I read that about the flash suppressor, which is why I had gone to "Add to Cart" to see if maybe they had a disclaimer for certain states and what not... but since it didn't,I figured I'd ask you guys if you ever dealt with them, etc..

yeah..I knew I read that about the flash suppressor, which is why I had gone to "Add to Cart" to see if maybe they had a disclaimer for certain states and what not... but since it didn't,I figured I'd ask you guys if you ever dealt with them, etc..
Many non-MA dealers have no idea what MA laws are. Heck, we live here and we can't figure the !@#$ers out, so not surprising...

Some understand the "ban-state" rules for the most part, but its big-time caveat emptor out there...

as far as I understand there I should be ok with butt stocks (as long as they aren't the folding kind ?!?), and scopes, mounts for flashlights, and bi-pods, right?

You can buy any stocks you like, but they need to be pinned when on the gun...

So, you can purchase a 6 position stock for an AR, but you need to pin it in one position...

Scopes, pods, lights, go wild, let your inner Will Smith express itself in all of its I am Legend glory... [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom