• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paintball Drive By

f***ing Dipshits. I hate this kind of negative press toward paintball. For anyone who isn't into paintball as a hobby, in the media it is treated a lot like gun owners. Negative stories like this are the only thing that get reported on and before long people start thinking that the only reason that people own paintball guns is to shoot up cars, homes, and schools. I'd bet that the kids that did this were punks who bought a $80 marker at Walmart to do this, and have absolutely no respect for the game itself. No way they would actually have to balls to step onto an actual paintball field and play the game.
/rant

f***ing Dipshits. I hate this kind of negative press toward paintball. For anyone who isn't into paintball as a hobby, in the media it is treated a lot like gun owners. Negative stories like this are the only thing that get reported on and before long people start thinking that the only reason that people own paintball guns is to shoot up cars, homes, and schools. I'd bet that the kids that did this were punks who bought a $80 marker at Walmart to do this, and have absolutely no respect for the game itself. No way they would actually have to balls to step onto an actual paintball field and play the game.
/rant

You mean paintball guns we not created only for havoc!? [horse]

This happened to my wife last year in Springfield..scared the crap out of her

DSC05478.jpg

I know it's not paintball but I had my rear window shot out by a pellet gun a few years ago. I was towing a trailer so I couldn't turn around quickly to get a license plate. When I went to the glass place I found out I wasn't the only one it had happened to.

When I worked at the Wrentham outlets (1998ish) we had kids drive out back and paint ball cars. We never called the cops though. I was actually outside selling my pellet guns when they started another paintball run. When they saw me and the person looking to buy the pellet guns i saw the rear driver's side window come down and a paintball gun being stuck out. They tried to shoot us with the paintballs so I shattered the window that was still visible and shot at the rear window and busted that too. They never did come back that I know of [smile]. Looking back on it now it may not have been the best idea but it seamed good at the time.

When I worked at the Wrentham outlets (1998ish) we had kids drive out back and paint ball cars. We never called the cops though. I was actually outside selling my pellet guns when they started another paintball run. When they saw me and the person looking to buy the pellet guns i saw the rear driver's side window come down and a paintball gun being stuck out. They tried to shoot us with the paintballs so I shattered the window that was still visible and shot at the rear window and busted that too. They never did come back that I know of [smile]. Looking back on it now it may not have been the best idea but it seamed good at the time.

[rofl]

You win the internet. That's classic.

I wonder what kind of excuse that kid came up with to his parents when the family car came home with the windows all blown out of it. [rofl]

-Mike

I must admit myself and another member here, when we were in highschool did a "drive by" on a kids house we despised.

I'll never forget it as long as I live, it was late night in hubbardston. We rolled through a four way intersection with the windows down blaring the rap remix Busta Rhymes did with the night rider theme song. My buddy leaned out the driver window with his "piece" over the roof and I was sitting out on the passenger side window frame. We lit his house up and took off laughing like fools. The kid was a complete tool despised by almost everyone for his douchebagery. So much so that later that evening another classmate of ours was arrested for duplicating such a drive by. Twice in one night his house was peppered by paintballs. Even as I type this I giggle like a fool.

I must admit myself and another member here, when we were in highschool did a "drive by" on a kids house we despised.

I'll never forget it as long as I live, it was late night in hubbardston. We rolled through a four way intersection with the windows down blaring the rap remix Busta Rhymes did with the night rider theme song. My buddy leaned out the driver window with his "piece" over the roof and I was sitting out on the passenger side window frame. We lit his house up and took off laughing like fools. The kid was a complete tool despised by almost everyone for his douchebagery. So much so that later that evening another classmate of ours was arrested for duplicating such a drive by. Twice in one night his house was peppered by paintballs. Even as I type this I giggle like a fool.

Were his parents tools? They're the ones who probably had to clean the paint off their house

Were his parents tools? They're the ones who probably had to clean the paint off their house

I don't know. I was 16 it seemed like a great idea at the time [laugh] I still laugh like a fool just thinking about how goofy it was like we were badasses. I just remember the kid whining about it in school on that monday morning. [rofl]

Matter of fact if my memory serves me correctly these two times were not that last times this happened to him. He made himself a whole heck of a lot of enemies.

Last edited:
I got shot with one of those once in a similar situation when I was in high school, right on the hamstring. Now I don't "go paintballing" but when your just watching girls walk around a park on a mid September afternoon wearing only a layer of fleece for pants, that shit tickles.

Paintballing cars is not a good idea. Never mind the actual property damage (e.g. dented side panels, busted glass, etc.) a would-be victim could confuse the paintball gun for an actual rifle.

Back
Top Bottom