One Fargo Police Officer Killed, Two Others Injured in Shooting – Deceased Shooter Identified as Mohamad Barakat

Reptile

NES Member
One police officer was killed and two others were critically injured after a suspect opened fire for “no reason at all” on a busy street in Fargo, North Dakota on Friday.

The deceased suspect was identified on Saturday as 37-year-old Mohamad Barakat.

Police are baffled and can’t figure out the motive for the fatal shooting.

One police officer was killed and two others were critically injured after a suspect opened fire for “no reason at all” on a busy street in Fargo, North Dakota on Friday.

Goddamn Swedes !

Last edited:
tumblr_mmspmfWRjZ1s9vhgxo1_500.gif

Jesus. Not to launch a caliber debate but how many times do you need to shoot someone with a 9mm (apparently?) before they are no longer a threat. Shot placement?
Volume - Swiss cheese? Cop did a good job getting him down from where he was.

Jesus. Not to launch a caliber debate but how many times do you need to shoot someone with a 9mm (apparently?) before they are no longer a threat. Shot placement?
Shooter was a "motivated individual".

From the YT video description:
Officer Robinson fired 31 rounds at Barakat and hit him 21 times. Officer Robinson told him to drop his gun 16 times, to which Barakat continued to wave a gun around. Officials believe Barakat was wearing some type of body armor during the exchange.

Illegal Immigrants have been dispersed to the far corners of the country, to make sure we all blend together. Our country has seen its best days behind us.

Last edited:
I just told my other half about this shooting and she launched into a 'no one needs those types of guns' spiel. Bless her heart. Do I tell her I have 6 or 7 of them? 🤣

Some of these types who plan things out will fill themselves with amphetamines beforehand to fight through getting hit.

Margie did it with a single shot of 38 or 357 to the leg. Then she got to lecture the dude on the way to the station. (That is probably the funniest scene in that movie to me now. Her going on with her "I'm mom and you're in trouble, mister" talk. LOL)

Immigrants have been dispersed to the far corners of the country, to make sure we all blend together. Our country has seen its best days behind us.

I strongly support lawful immigration, where folks are vetted, have values conducive to living in America (insofar that can be evaluated by homeland security), are sponsored by a family or company, work, don't break the law, earn citizenship, and such. I'm happy with any ethnicity, color, etc, as long as they become good Americans. Northern New England is too frikkin white anyways!

The country is going to hell for so many reasons, including the fact that we have inadequate control of our southern border.

I strongly support lawful immigration, where folks are vetted, have values conducive to living in America (insofar that can be evaluated by homeland security), are sponsored by a family or company, work, don't break the law, earn citizenship, and such. I'm happy with any ethnicity, color, etc, as long as they become good Americans. Northern New England is too frikkin white anyways!

The country is going to hell for so many reasons, including the fact that we have inadequate control of our southern border.
Northern New England is just fine the way it is. Keep the low crime rate low.

Back
Top Bottom