Official Announcement for Steel Challenge at Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club

Well as promised, this is the official announcement for Steel Challenge Matches at Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club. The brand new steel will be delivered by the end of next week and we will begin to prepare for the first match. The first match will be Sunday June 1 and we tried to schedule the matches not to conflict with other clubs. The match schedule will be the following:

June 1, 2014 Sunday
July 6, 2014 Sunday
August 3, 2014 Sunday
September 6, 2014 Saturday
October 5, 2014 Sunday
November 2, 2014 Sunday
(Schedule subject to change, check website for up to date schedules)

Match Details:

WPRC Club Members: $10.00
Non- WPRC Club Members: $10.00
Juniors (Under 18): *Free
*(Juniors must be accompanied by an Adult)

All competitors must have safe gun handling skills and safe operating equipment. For more information on rules, stages, registration and match schedules please visit the website: http://www.wprc-steel.com

For more information please send to [email protected]

To join the Facebook group please visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WPRCSC/

Looks great, nice website. I hope you don't mind a few questions.
How many stages will the match's have?
Will you report the results to SC for classification?
Thanks for putting forth such a great effort ! :)

PS. Interesting start time .

Will these matches run in place of or in conjunction with IDPA practice scheduled for the same day?

On Sundays we cannot shoot before noon. The club is officially affiliated with SCSA, so we will follow all of the guidelines. Depending on how everything fits on the range, we will have five to six stages. IDPA practice will still happen at it's scheduled time. We anticipate the matches will be over by 3:30pm

Bummer. I have to be to work at 3pm so I can't make it. Great to have another club get involved in the steel matches; good luck.

Back
Top Bottom