Off brand ammo reporting

So we're all scrounging for ammo now. Hoping to hit the F5 key just in time, hoping for a deal. Seeing a lot of new names now too. Belum, Scorpio, store brands.

Lets have a tread dedicated to reports on shooting the lesser known ammos.

Wondering if maybe we should get a panic sub forum, throw the threads for who has what in stock, reviews, and the like up in there.

Haven't seen any weird ammo yet, but then again I'm not seeing much ammo these days.

if you see the "Fed Arm" range grade 9mm on ammoseek...forget about it. I bought 1000 rounds for $140 and got ripped off. Last time I saw it, it was 68 cents a round...read the reviews....and nah, we're not all scrounging for ammo [rockon] though we might be shooting more .22lr than in years past :p
Bought some geco and some fiocci 9mm just as the shtf, and shot a box of each, expected the fiocci to be fine and it was, but the geco was a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
I would be curious about belom if someone has actually shot it, there was one guy who said there was 2 duds but I'm wondering if anyone else shot it.

if you see the "Fed Arm" range grade 9mm on ammoseek...forget about it. I bought 1000 rounds for $140 and got ripped off. Last time I saw it, it was 68 cents a round...read the reviews....and nah, we're not all scrounging for ammo [rockon] though we might be shooting more .22lr than in years past :p
Bought some geco and some fiocci 9mm just as the shtf, and shot a box of each, expected the fiocci to be fine and it was, but the geco was a pleasant surprise.
geco is good stuff
Been around 100 years in some form or another, tied into RWS, Dynamit Nobel and such

I would be curious about belom if someone has actually shot it, there was one guy who said there was 2 duds but I'm wondering if anyone else shot it.

I shot some belom I liked it ran like a champ in all my pistols.

Back
Top Bottom