Obummer Will Save Mexico From Gun Violence

Mr. Obama didn’t mention the Justice Department’s “Fast and Furious” gunrunning operation that led to thousands of weapons being lost south of the border. Instead, he portrayed his push for stricter gun laws in Congress as a potential benefit for Mexicans, where up to 60,000 people have been killed in the past four years in drug wars and other violence.
“Most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States,” Mr. Obama said at Mexico's Anthropology Museum.

[rofl]

There are few left in the US that believe anything he says so I guess he has to convince Mexicans. He is just prepping them to vote democrat once the cross the border and get their citizenship.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Let's see he's not for legalizing drugs, but he isn't prosecuting all of the states that legalized pot; he wants to stop guns from going to Mexico but he isn't prosecuting the ones responsible for Fast and Furious; however, he is suing AZ for adopting an imigration law that the same as the federal law? I wonder if he can see his pyloric sphincter from his anus yet ?

I realize that it has already been stated, but after the “Fast & Furious” debacle with Obama and Holder, where do these people get the unmitigated gall to stand up and say that gun control in the USA will help save lives in another country.

“I think many of you know that in America, our Constitution guarantees our individual right to bear arms. And as president, I swore an oath to uphold that right, and I always will.”

This is how we all know he's full of bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom