NYS DRIVE Act. FOAD....

It's clearly satire. The problem is that for satire to work, it should be more ridiculous than reality. Sadly, in NY that is not the case.

If they can seriously try to ban large sodas, then they could seriously try to ban sports cars.

It's clearly satire. The problem is that for satire to work, it should be more ridiculous than reality. Sadly, in NY that is not the case.

If they can seriously try to ban large sodas, then they could seriously try to ban sports cars.

Is that even possible when talking about NY politicians? actually that really applies to most all politicians

That's the only reason I'm so pissed. These politicians all want their "green utopia". The more the media at large hints at it being ok they will keep up the stupidity.

The sad part is its so believable that before I caught the word satire, I wholeheartedly believed it was real. That's how ****ed that state is.

Ha ha, you think this is satire? I know this link is, but lets look at the reality.

1.) Currently there are laws making sure that the average mpg a car family makes needs to meet a certain level.
2.) CARb routinely denies some of the big car and even the little ones and makes it difficult for them to get into the country (CARB is only in CA btw)
3.) Intake, noise levels, everything is checked by NHTSA and if it doesn't pass it doesn't come in.

Modifying a car can be even tougher!

So really, how long before maximum speed is considered in factors. We already have speed limiters and now mandatory tracking systems.

This is just around the corner.

The comments are so damned funny, it's going to get me fired...

On the more serious note: unpossible to enforce, as new york is the portal of hell through which we must travel to escape new england. Satire or not, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see this come up legitimately.

Back
Top Bottom