• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA on Meet The Press at 10:30

Graham did well with the things he had to say.

Of course a new AWB won't work. Something definitely needs to change in this country, but banning certain types of mags, or guns won't change that. They don't want to see it that way.

That would have been great if Wayne had told him that mag was illegal in DC, asked him where he got it, and pointed out that a mere law didn't stop him from obtaining it.

It may seem inconsequential but this really should be addresses and pushed, make a example of him and show him, then show the country that the laws don't do jack if you don't enforce them.

No one will mention that magazine. Half the people watching probably don't even know it's illegal.

Graham_30.jpg

I'm not on FB, didn't anyone post a comment about this ???

Went there to post but was beat to it.

As I believe Meet the Press is filmed in Washington DC, Mr. Gregory seems to be in violation of the DC High Capacity Ammunition Magazine Law (D.C. Official Code 7-2506.01)

(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term large capacity ammunition feeding device means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

I would hope that the DC Metropolitan Police will take appropriate action as they would with anyone else violating their strict gun control laws.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Went there to post but was beat to it.

As I believe Meet the Press is filmed in Washington DC, Mr. Gregory seems to be in violation of the DC High Capacity Ammunition Magazine Law (D.C. Official Code 7-2506.01)

(b) No person in the District shall possess, sell, or transfer any large capacity ammunition feeding device regardless of whether the device is attached to a firearm. For the purposes of this subsection, the term large capacity ammunition feeding device means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

I would hope that the DC Metropolitan Police will take appropriate action as they would with anyone else violating their strict gun control laws.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

I just took that law, and the photo above and placed it on my FB page and am waiting for my liberal friends to comment

It doesn't matter. These people are above the law. Why bother?

There has to be people out there watching that show that said, "wow I thought those were illegal in DC?"

But it doesn't matter. They are not mere citizens. They are the media, politicians, etc who are above the law.

I just took that law, and the photo above and placed it on my FB page and am waiting for my liberal friends to comment

I did something like that and all I got was moonbats who were talking about how murder and rape were illegal. Yeah, like murder and rape are waved around on national TV. I give up. I'm going to pour a glass of bourbon. While that is still legal. [thinking]

I love the fact that the media has finally pushed the buttons of the sleeping giant, America's gun owners. They are now being held accountable for their stupid remarks and actions. In their usual bravado and hubris they seem to forget that a Facebook post or a tweet will be seen by more people than watch their shows in a month. After that, the alternative press (ie the Blaze, Drudge, HuffPo) will get it out to even more. You people have become redundant, and your arrogance makes you such easy targets.

A positive I took out of this meet the press segment was after the Wayne Lapierre interview the white house reporter Chuck Todd said "In 1994 under a Clinton administration the democrats had control of the house and the Assault Weapon Ban barely passed 214-212" "It will be virtually impossible under a republican controlled house to pass another AWB" Then he said maybe the high cap (normal cap) magazine restriction could be forced through but not a AWB. For whatever that's worth...

No one will mention that magazine. Half the people watching probably don't even know it's illegal.

That's because most lib-tard democRATS think this an AR15 with a 30 round mag

Attachments

• Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_2_large.jpg
    Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_2_large.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom