NRA Basic Pistol Student Packets needed.

I'm an NRA instructor and have a class on January 30th but the basic pistol packets are still out of stock. I need at least 5, can anyone help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Matt 978-870-5337

We are all in the same boat. Anyone know what's going on?

From the NRA Training folks:

The transition to the new blended NRA Basics of Pistol Shooting course is right around the corner. As you are likely aware, our supply of Basic Pistol Packets has been completely depleted from the unprecedented demand on our supplies during the last two months of 2015. We will be receiving replacements for the depleted stock soon, at which time you'll be able to order the Basic Pistol Packets.

Everybody's scrambling to get in Basic Pistol Courses before the blended training takes over.

I taught a NRA Basic Pistol (women only) Course 31 Jan, and all of the students were emphatically against the new format. They wanted to get the class in while it was still all "live."

No one was too impressed with the NRA advice of "If you don't have a computer, go to the local library."

I started to take the sample on-line class that NRA offers instructors and thought that it could be confusing to some that have never seen or had any contact with guns. It is a far cry from what I was able to impart upon my students. Such a shame. NRA is a money grubber.

Last edited:
I started to take the sample on-line class that NRA offers instructors and thought that it could be confusing to some that have never seen or had any contact with guns. It is a far dry from what I was able to impart upon my students. Such a shame. NRA is a money grubber.

I have 4 laptops here at home. I don't usually run a class over 3, so I may just have them do it at the course do they can get true feedback in real time and answers to their questions if they've never touched s firearm before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom