NRA Basic Pistol Course - Leominster Sportsmen's

All - I heard about this course and I'm trying to get my wife to do it. I took a couple private pistol lessons from Mike Fontaine and I can't say enough good things about him! He is extremely knowledgeable, very patient, teaches at the pace of the student, and most importantly made me feel completely comfortable learning about and handling firearms. For any newbies or soon to be minted Class As, I would HIGHLY recommend this course because he is teaching it.

NRA Basic Pistol Course

The Leominster Sportsmen's Association will be hosting an NRA Basic Pistol Course on January 10th and 17th from 8 A.M. to 2 P.M. The course will emphasize the safe and proper handling and use of pistols. Participants will learn about firearm safety, parts and operation, shooting fundamentals, care and cleaning, storage options, selection and more. The cost is $135.00 and includes: all NRA BPC student materials, ammunition, and a light lunch. Students that complete the course will receive both the NRA Basic Pistol Course Certificate and the Massachusetts State Police Basic Firearms Safety Certificate (require for LTC and FID applicants). In addition, at the completion of the course, students may choose from one of the following: an NRA basic membership, a $10.00 discount off of the cost of a LSA or GOAL membership (new members only). Space is limited and all prospective students must preregister. For more information or to preregister, contact Mike Fontaine at 978-534-2484 or email Mike at [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom