Now I got a second Polish Radom P-64.

dhuze

NES Member
An island surrounded by land on three sides
I bought a P-64 just because along with a couple cases of ammo. It shoots accurately, but it throws the brass a mile. I never found all of it because of all the water and mud at my range. There isn't much C&R stuff out there right now. I'd like to find a CZ-82 as well, but every one seems to have sold out of them.

IMG_0330_zpsf26ea77b.jpg

Last edited:
Fun little pistol with a hell of a kick. Accurate, too. The first time I had it to the range, I handed it to a friend of mine who proceeded to hit six steel plates out of six at 25 yards.

I love my P64, enough that I just bought another.

Have to say, the CZ 82, for all the hype, I don't care for that much. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I like mine, though I don't shoot it that often. Buy one of those medium sized Hogue "handall" rubber grip sleeves and slide it on. I noticed a substantial difference in felt recoil after putting mine on. As far as brass goes, most guns chambered in 9x18 will huck 'em into the stratosphere. You can get new recoil and hammer springs from Wolff for that gun. I changed them out on mine and the DA pull lightened up considerably without making the SA pull too light.

I Love mine, I've been using it as my carry for a couple months, extremely comfortable and with the right holster I forget I have it!
I ordered from these folks about a month ago, I can't wait to see deep walnut grips on it.

Marschalgrips.com

- - - Updated - - -

I Love mine, I've been using it as my carry for a couple months, extremely comfortable and with the right holster I forget I have it!
I ordered from these folks about a month ago, I can't wait to see deep walnut grips on it.

http://www.marschalgrips.com/?content=Polish_P-64-models

Know someone in the ATF that can speed along my C&R ?

Five weeks in, probably three to go.

Collectable Arms in Merrimack NH has them now. Their pricing is not bad at all. When you buy one, you pay UPS and probably a HP.
When they buy them, they buy 5 and it comes USPS.

Bottom line, they have 5-6 on the shelf and you do your own hand pick. I doubt the difference between what you pay and what they sell them for is $30.
IMO, worth it to pick your own vs playing UPS roullette when the brown truck arrives.

I just got my second one in today. They shipped it pretty quick. Probably because they have nothing else left to sell.

photo_zpsfa3ae34d.jpg

Got my second too; nowhere near as nice cosmetically as the first, a few months ago. Filthy, too, and the firing pin was misinstalled, had to pull and reorient it. New Wolff recoil and hammer springs, cleaned, lubed, took to the range today - great pistol.

If you're thinking about one, act now; they're definitely drying up. Like all milsurp/C&R it seems.

This or my K31, not sure which milsurp/C&R firearm I've gotten I like best - and I've run a bit amok, believe me - but one of those two.

I picked another one up a few months back and it appeared unissued it was in such nice shape. My first purchase was back in 2007 and nobody was paying any attention to them. Dirt cheap then as well. The polish firearms are well built.

salem,
i hope your c&r came in time for you to get a decent deal on a p-64. i bought two, when they included a second mag for $215-220 delivered, from xxxxxxxx with the proper wolff spring, you can even fire it double-action. [smile] the single action trigger is terrific and they conceal well in my jean's pocket with a pocket holster.

they are shooters, but i wonder who regulated the sights...both of mine are dead-on a rock in the river 109 (lasered) yards away with barnual steel-case.

budman

ignorance is fixable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom