• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NOVESKE AND WRMFZY HALLOWEEN FEATURE: NOSFERATU & NIGHTCAP

No no no f*** no

Now they are hipstering camo and gun stuff

Like they did to carhartt

I just Googled wrmfzy

I still want to build a FSB rig or two in the near future. Looking at this setup made me realize I don’t want a carry handle on it. I still love Noveske’s videos even though I think they lost the Elite quality status they used to have imo.

I still want to build a FSB rig or two in the near future. Looking at this setup made me realize I don’t want a carry handle on it. I still love Noveske’s videos even though I think they lost the Elite quality status they used to have imo.
Is your opinion based on anything other than social media, or should we disregard your post entirety?

Is your opinion based on anything other than social media, or should we disregard your post entirety?
You can disregard it entirely if you disagree with it.

Nit picking but I have an Afghan URG that didn’t center a 556 alignment rod well in a 30cal can. I’m actually not sure how well it will clear in a 556 can depending on the bore. Haven’t tested it yet.

I can’t rule out that it’s the mount but they p/w it on so I would have hoped it was checked before welding it on.

Back
Top Bottom