Notified Jim that 7 News Boston wants to speak with GOAL

Make sure they record the same interview with their own camera. Then
they can rebutt any Negativity given to the edited copy.

Malodave

I quoted Caesar not you lol
Sorry I should have clarified. "He's" definitely not new.
Why come to the OT section with these credentials and long history and make that comment?
You might as well be a liberal and walk in and say "fight me!"

Jim Wallace is a very smart guy and knows how to handle an interview quite well. That said, I expect he also knows to bring his own camera crew and record everything from the minute he walks into the room until the minute he leaves. The media hates that because it allows the subject of the interview to contradict the lies the media tells.

Sad to say- the interview may ask the questions and Jim will give the right answers- but you can be sure the edited report that is shown will not be favorable.

For a recent example see the hit job article by the globe on the mill.

Although it's likely a no win situation to avoid speaking to the clowns in the media- they'll make hay over declining comment.

I'd setup a camera of my own and record the entire interview simultaneously so you can rebut any bad edits.
i think - to give an interview, or not to give an interview - will change absolutely nothing, but, to keep quiet and die, or at least say something and die - gives a bit of a moral satisfaction angle to an already pretty clear outcome.

Filming with another camera is unlikely to help. They won't misquote him directly. They don't need to.

They're much more likely to find three other "experts" who disagree with him, then when they air all four for fifteen seconds each, 75% of the coverage is anti-gun. But they've been "fair;" they've given him equal time.

+1 on own camera parallel recording. GOAL can post the unedited interview on its website.
If I were Jim I'd walk in with a clock on a chain Flavor Flav style, with a parallel video record.

Screenshot_20230719_113511_Samsung Internet.jpg

I doubt there's anything to be won by doing this interview, but to be honest, I doubt we're going to lose anything either.

Sad to say- the interview may ask the questions and Jim will give the right answers- but you can be sure the edited report that is shown will not be favorable.

For a recent example see the hit job article by the globe on the mill.

Although it's likely a no win situation to avoid speaking to the clowns in the media- they'll make hay over declining comment.

I'd setup a camera of my own and record the entire interview simultaneously so you can rebut any bad edits.
He's spot on. I'd never trust any media source from Massachtwoshits. [thinking] [frown]

Back
Top Bottom