North Shore

Does anyone who lives on the North Shore hunt and/or fish? I'd love to get back into it, but I'm really not familiar with the opportunities or laws around here. The laws I can research, but nothing beats a local experienced partner.

I'd return the favor by taking you hunting/fishing for anything back in Maine.

Where are you located? I hunt a fair amount, and used to fish a lot. What kind of hunting are you interested in? What kind of fishing? I'm planning on going to the Danvers show tomorrow morning. PM me if you would like to talk.

I've hunted just about everything native to New England. Same goes for fishing. I'd be up for anything for starters. I'm hoping my Lab will be ready for some bird hunting in the fall, though, and I'd eventually like to get back into fly fishing. My gear looks lonely in the basement.

I live in Salem

On my way back from a shoot at Sharon this afternoon, saw a BIG male turkey pecking away in the front yard of a house, TWO FEET from the side of Rt 62 in Middleton near Howe Station. Damn thing looked so big it would have filled the trunk of my Grand Marquis!! Glad that I do not hunt as I would have felt bad for not being able to shoot it!! :)

On my way back from a shoot at Sharon this afternoon, saw a BIG male turkey pecking away in the front yard of a house, TWO FEET from the side of Rt 62 in Middleton near Howe Station. Damn thing looked so big it would have filled the trunk of my Grand Marquis!! Glad that I do not hunt as I would have felt bad for not being able to shoot it!! :)

There are ALWAYS a few turkeys at the RT 1/95 rotary in Lynnfield.

Back
Top Bottom