Nigerian DIY Shotgun

check out http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1-of-8
Amazing video series done on liberia. Want to see a post-apocalyptic world? It is liberia. It is the 7th level hell.
Warn you that this is not for the weak stomach but do watch all 8 parts. It is a sick and twisted place.

I just watched the whole hour long version. Its a pretty sad state of affairs. As with anything, the comments section was entertaining. I especially liked the part where the Liberians are weighing in saying its not accurate and places like that exist in the U.S. as well.

Hey I give the guy mad props. He made his situation work for him, and it actually works well for him. I actually think everything he has done on the Mossy looks good,a nd I wish I knew how to get a hold of him . I have a set of ghost rings I would send him.

You can contact him via PM through his YouTube account.

Last edited:
Those are not dogs. Those are hyenas. The baboon and the hynea will FK YOU UP. Hyenas have the most powerful bite of any mammal and can crush bones in one chomp. Baboons will shred you into hamburger faily quickly. Fairly good defensive animals unless your enemys are all walking around with AKs.

check out http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1-of-8
Amazing video series done on liberia. Want to see a post-apocalyptic world? It is liberia. It is the 7th level hell.
Warn you that this is not for the weak stomach but do watch all 8 parts. It is a sick and twisted place.
Detroit seems like Disneyland in comparison.

6-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hey I give the guy mad props. He made his situation work for him, and it actually works well for him. I actually think everything he has done on the Mossy looks good,a nd I wish I knew how to get a hold of him . I have a set of ghost rings I would send him.

Can we ship this guy some parts? I'd send him $25-$50 worth of spare part. He has taken red neck gunsmithing to new hights.

I think you both will find that he can't get shipments of said parts due to legal restrictions. Although I will be pleasantly surprised and happy to admit being wrong if it turns out otherwise.

Can't help but like this guy! I especially like when he demos his tactical draw, and "slow...lingering death" haha.

Back
Top Bottom