WTS NIB 21ST TECH TEC GIII

MASSH0LEFA

Dealer
NES Member
410 Great Road Unit 611 Littleton Mass 01460
NIB 21ST Tech TEC GIII chambered in 308 comes with 3 pre ban G3 mags available for $1,600 plus whatever muzzle you want. These are a very light and cost effective alternative to getting an AR10 with more than 10 rounds.

The TEC-GIII rises to meet the demands of both enthusiasts and professionals by integrating the proven functionality
of G3 magazines with the familiar and trusted components of the AR10 platform.

Featuring a Direct Impingement (DI) system, the TEC-GIII is available with a choice of barrel lengths: a
16-inch option chambered in .308/7.62 NATO with a 1:10 twist for balanced maneuverability, or a 20-
inch variant with a 1:8 twist chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor for long-range precision. The rifle’s receivers
are precision-machined from Billet T6 Aircraft Aluminum, ensuring a solid foundation for sustained
durability. An adjustable gas block enables the rifle to be tuned for suppressor use, while the controls
adhere to the standard safe and semi-automatic settings for user familiarity.
The TEC-GIII caters to operator comfort with a Mil-Spec buffer tube, a 6-position adjustable CCS Carbine
stock, and a THRIL RTG grip, allowing for a customized fit. A 15-inch M-LOK handguard, featuring an
integrated MIL1913 Rail, offers ample space for accessories. The rifle’s balance is optimized with a
weight of 8.5lbs and an adjustable overall length from 35 to 39 inches, providing a comfortable and

Give us a call at 978-540-5157 or email for more info. Shop is located at 410 Great Rd, Littleton MA 01460. We have much more in stock and can order as needed. **All rifles sold within state regulations**
//////

*Statement of Legal Compliance*:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• 21st tech giii edited.jpg
    21st tech giii edited.jpg
    997.7 KB · Views: 532
Back
Top Bottom