NH non-resident costs, and possible trip

What is the non-resident hunting license in NH? I believe there is no license required for long guns, right? And the concealed carry permit is how much again? And how long does that take?

If all the answers above come in OK, I might want to go deer hunting up in Plymouth/Warren area (White Mountain National Forest area near Mt. Moosilauke) this Fall. Anyone else hunt up that way, or want to take a relative newbie out? This would be either shotgun or rifle, not bow or blackpowder (for me, at least).

NH non-res hunting license is $103. I think you have to have a previous license from any state or proof of completing the hunter safety course to get one.

No license needed to bring a long gun or pistol into the state. Not sure how much or how long the non-res CCW permit takes. Might want to check out the NH legal section on that.

I have never gone that far north to hunt only because I do not know the lay of the land. I spend all my time in Washington NH I do muzzle loader shotgun and rifle.
What made you want to go that far north? just curious..

My family owns a farm up in the Plymouth area. I had a bunch of deer and bear hitting my strawberries this year. There is a big moose that comes through a lot, almost daily. Shoot me a pm if you are heading up there, and you can hunt the property. I'll be up there from time to time hunting and trapping.

I have never gone that far north to hunt only because I do not know the lay of the land. I spend all my time in Washington NH I do muzzle loader shotgun and rifle.
What made you want to go that far north? just curious..
My neighbor owns land up there, so I can camp and head out from there. I'd guess we have as many deer here in Central MA, but I just want to get out into the woods away from people.

Back
Top Bottom