Newtown Calls for Armed School Officers

VICE actually did a good piece on a school in AZ where some of the teachers are armed and seniors and stuff are trained in how to disarm an active shooter and shit, i was impressed. with an active shooter especially in a place like a school there's no time to waste... i agree with the mentality of the folks at the school.

From what I understand from many anti's and teachers is that they are ok with armed police in schools but not armed teachers. However, their issues are that guns don't belong in schools, here begins their hypocrisy.

What better way to further indoctrinate the children by having SWAT soldiers walking the halls with full body armor and REAL "assault weapons".

Arm the teachers. Any teacher willing to obtain a LTC and take training courses will receive a bonus. Problem solved.

What better way to further indoctrinate the children by having SWAT soldiers walking the halls with full body armor and REAL "assault weapons".

Arm the teachers. Any teacher willing to obtain a LTC and take training courses will receive a bonus. Problem solved.

The left believes that a teacher with a gun might, "lose it," and turn the gun on the students and shoot them. They look at the statistics that say people are more likely to be shot where a gun is present.

I don't make this stuff up.

Why would they need armed guards? I thought the gun control laws they just passed were to prevent these types of shootings. Are they already trying to say that they don't believe these laws will make people safer?

From what I understand from many anti's and teachers is that they are ok with armed police in schools but not armed teachers. However, their issues are that guns don't belong in schools, here begins their hypocrisy.
They want to leave themselves enough "outs" to prevent "those people" from getting guns... They just don't want to say out loud who they think "those people" are because it would become blatantly obvious they are ignorant, hate and fear filled bigots.

I hear the same thing over and over again from self-identified "progressives", they say, "I respect your rights, but I want to keep guns out of the hands of bad people". So, I ask, "who are these bad people beyond those who, after due process have been found to be bad?"

They say, "well, what if someone hasn't been caught yet? I think the police might know about people in their community before the courts convict them."

Code for "I don't want to come out and express my bigotry in concrete terms that you will use against me, so I will deflect it and leave myself plausible deniability when it is later pointed out that my policies are discriminatory".

Why would they need armed guards? I thought the gun control laws they just passed were to prevent these types of shootings. Are they already trying to say that they don't believe these laws will make people safer?

I guess so. Also, isn't hypocritical to not allow an educator to protect themself and their students b/c the pols don't like the idea of guns in school and then hire (pay) armed guards?

Newtown Calls for Armed School Officers | NBC Connecticut

Wait, wait, wait. I though that that was some crazypants idea from those lunatics at the NRA, right? * shakes head * And of course it wont stop them from continuing to attack our rights.

And of course, there will be no apologies sent by them for pillorying the NRA after the same suggestion was made. Once again, the hypocrisy of the anti gun left rears its ugly head.

they will be armed with vicious words...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/A8yjNbcKkNY?rel=0[/video]

No. If a mass shooter walks in, they'll simply hold up a sign that says "GUN FREE ZONE". The bad guy, realizing that he's not supposed to have guns there will go home, get a job and become a productive member of society.

Back
Top Bottom