Newbie reloading ?

This may have been hashed around before but I wanted to see what the differences are bettween the 550 and 650.I have never reloaded on my own before and want to reload .9,.38,.357,.40,.45,.223 and .270.I know its alot but I dont intend on shooting 1000 rounds a week but I want to have the option to change it up.What I have read seems to be the 550 that suit me so far but I would like room for improvement,if you know what I mean?Any help or input about this subject will be greatly appreciated,I hate having to do things twice.Plus where would a good place to go for a good deal?Thanks in advance

If 400 rounds an hour is fast enough, get a 550. It's cheaper,and conversion kits are cheaper andfaster to change. If you need to load 800 rounds an hour get the 650

dillons

great presses great service if you get the right agent.at their prices they can give you a new press for free.some people may not want to pay their price but do want to reload.I use Lee presses.have 5,2 are 1000s.I also have Green machine,herters,lyman,RC,bonanza,MB.I started before most of you were born.with win tong and ideal tong.[rolleyes][smile]

great presses great service if you get the right agent.at their prices they can give you a new press for free.some people may not want to pay their price but do want to reload.I use Lee presses.have 5,2 are 1000s.I also have Green machine,herters,lyman,RC,bonanza,MB.I started before most of you were born.with win tong and ideal tong.[rolleyes][smile]

I use a big old Herters "O" press for most of my rifle reloads. I used to use it for swaging half jacket bullets back in the 60's.

Back
Top Bottom