• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New toy today

edin508

NES Member
Little critters keep eating my garden at night, time to have some fun. Going to put it on a PCP air rifle and do some tiny bunny eliminating, their the only ones that can fit through the fence to get in.
I will also be mounting it to a quick release as you can save profiles for each gun you put it on for easy swaps.
IMG_1867.jpeg

My old neighbor thought they had bunnies eating her vegetables. Turned out it was rats. Hours of fun. We did it nightly until none were seen then tried again after a month just in case. Finally got a bunny that time. Have a ton of fun!
The rabbits are living under my shed, even though I put chicken wire all around it dug into the ground they are still getting under it. I think I went about 3" into the ground with the chicken wire figuring that would be good, nope! The dog chases them but they don't care, he will be chasing one and then I will see another take off that I didn't even notice till he bolted. I see them hoping around at night on my cameras too, I've never seen so many of them before.

My friend brought over his thermal scope sunday night to find woodcock to train his dogs, we ended up seeing 8 deer in one of the fields too. Those scopes are pretty cool and I'm tempted to buy one now

My friend brought over his thermal scope sunday night to find woodcock to train his dogs, we ended up seeing 8 deer in one of the fields too. Those scopes are pretty cool and I'm tempted to buy one now
I went back and forth, thermal or NV for quite a while. While thermal is pretty sweet, NV seems to fit better for my needs and gives you a much cleaner picture. The perfect combo would be thermal binoculars with a NV scope. Thermal is a lot more expensive too, so there's that.

Back
Top Bottom