New Meprolight M21 Sight with Dust Cover Bullseye/Triangle Reticle on sale on Amazon $301.72/$302.37

these are cool sights but a few issues:
1) huge reticle, great for close distances and terrible beyond ~100 yards
2) with advances in the battery technology and stuff like holosuns that can give 50k hours battery life in a $200 optic, the tritium technology is becoming a bit antiquated
3) if using a flashlight in a dark environment, washout is a real issue. the same reticle that was bright will become barely visible with a bright flashlight beam. one trick is to intentionally get the light to spill onto the fiberoptic but it's a PITA

I ended up moving my mepro 21 from a rifle to a shotgun. it seems more at home there especially with slugs where it's a good match.

Thanks for the info! I have read about the washout issue and the L.E.D. attachment fix a couple of company’s offer. I purchased one and plan to use it on a HK SP89 with a SP5K picatinny rail. If it doesn’t work out, I’m sure it will be at home on my AR.

I had one. Wasn’t a fan. Obscures the target beyond 50 yards and its dark. Really dark glass.

Got two on my Tavor X95 rails for 556 and 300AAC. Paid more... Washout removers work fine.

Picked up the REM 21, Reticle Enhancement Module from www.M1Bullpup.com. It has great reviews for correcting the washout issue. Also,
the sale is over on Amazon for the M21 Bullseye and Triangle reticle sight. There is still sale pricing on the M21, 5.5 MOA dot sight. $356.13 with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom