• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hampshire Mil-Surps

Did a search, thread that came up was a year old and referenced a shop that was out of business.

Anyone have any recent intel on any shops in Southern NH with a decent selection of surplus rifles to check out?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, we are in the twilight of the primary market milsurps. Very few crates being imported these days. Shops which used to have multiple racks full will only have a handful at best..

I find a lot of them, but I look often and at multiple shops. The ones that I find are usually parts of old collections which get turned in by heirs.

619DW always has mil-surps. Shooters Outpost and Riley's also have them. What they have is a question. If you are looking for something in particular, the phone is your friend . . . before you start driving around.

619DW always has mil-surps. Shooters Outpost and Riley's also have them. What they have is a question. If you are looking for something in particular, the phone is your friend . . . before you start driving around.

Just don't expect someone to pickup the phone at Rileys. SO and collectable arms will answer though.

Did a search, thread that came up was a year old and referenced a shop that was out of business.

Anyone have any recent intel on any shops in Southern NH with a decent selection of surplus rifles to check out?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you looking for? Do you have a C&R FFL? Milsurps are (with some exceptions) often C&R eligible. You can buy from anywhere in the country and have the firearm shipped directly to you. If you don't have your C&R, get it!

Hey all thanks for the replies.

I do need to consider getting my C&R as I love the ancient stuff. However I drove up to Shooters, first time there and for a gun store overall was very impressed. Walked out with an Eddystone and Sweedish M96. Gonna get to cleaning them now, pics later.

They had a very good assortment of surplus guns as compared to most other shops, I was glad I took the ride.

No ifs, ands, or buts: get your C&R. Your first purchase will pay for the license, transfer fee wise; you're in profit by gun #2. It's a no-brainer. It'll open you up to many, many more possible sales than you're likely to find by trolling New England LGSs.

Back
Top Bottom