New England Regional 2015

Thanks Pat!

I hope the match operations details have all been worked out for the better, there is a great turnout and all goes well!

George

Team Reading will be there. Looks like rain on Sunday though.

How'd the match go today? I'll be coming up tomorrow, hopefully it's just rain and no thunderstorms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great turnout, great weather, and great scores! A couple of 793's shot by Rod Rosa and Dave Marshall. Rod shot a 200-10x at 600, but ultimate Dave had more X's when it was all over.
I'd be surprised if we shot today, but my gear is packed and I'm heading down now.

I took a look out the window and checked the weather report this morning and decided not to make the drive. I don't mind getting wet, but didn't really want to drive all the way up there just to turn around and drive back.

I took a look out the window and checked the weather report this morning and decided not to make the drive. I don't mind getting wet, but didn't really want to drive all the way up there just to turn around and drive back.

And that's exactly what would have happened. No match today.

Yeah, sucks. Oh well at least we had a good match yesterday.

Next weekend is an XTC at Reading on Sat and another one in Pelham on Sun. Hopefully this weather blows over by then.

Back
Top Bottom