New Acquisitions - June 2015

Nice upgrade.

The fit and finish is unreal! Man I love stainless guns haha. I hated the black MIM grip safety and thumb safety on the S&W. Hopefully I can fine tune the trigger travel a bit. Prob needs to be broken in too.

- - - Updated - - -

QUOTE=bigblue]SWEET, very jelly!

Just an FYI Jelly = Jealous Not= oily[/QUOTE]

Haha I know. I was just saying how it WELL oiled from the factory. But I see how my comment could have been in reference to bigblue saying "jelly" lol.

Sounds like I just need to adjust the trigger ears...never worked on a 1911 but the YouTube videos are pretty good at showing how to remove the pretravel.

I finally broke down and got on the poodle shooter bandwagon. Got a Palmetto State kit to go on a lower I picked up before the ban. Even if the 5.56 only exists so they can let women and gays into the military it's fun with a bumpfire stock. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics. Where is the manage attachments icon???

Last edited:
I finally broke down and got on the poodle shooter bandwagon. Got a Palmetto State kit to go on a lower I picked up before the ban. Even if the 5.56 only exists so they can let women and gays into the military it's fun with a bumpfire stock. I can't seem to figure out how to post pics. Where is the manage attachments icon???

Need to be green to post pics, otherwise use image bucket or whatever.

Found this sweet S&W 386 at R&R. I have never even seen one of these but when they let me check it out I had to have it. Got a great deal two. The guys at R&R only charged me $50 bucks more than they paid for the gun a few hours earlier. I have gotten several great deals from those guys.

DSCF2692.jpg
DSCF2693.jpg

Last edited:
Found this sweet S&W 386 at R&R. I have never even seen one of these but when they let me check it out I had to have it. Got a great deal two. The guys at R&R only charged me $50 bucks more than they paid for the gun a few hours earlier. I have gotten several great deals from those guys.

View attachment 140396
View attachment 140397

very nice!

20150606_220925_zpsdfcpwinf.jpg

Nice little gun but what a pain in the ass to assemble and clean.

After a 5 hour ride around the Quabin a couple of weeks ago, my wife told me that I need a new bike.

2014_5_373538_t5color1.jpg

God I love that woman. Nice way to celebrate our 26th anniversary.

After a 5 hour ride around the Quabin a couple of weeks ago, my wife told me that I need a new bike.

2014_5_373538_t5color1.jpg

God I love that woman. Nice way to celebrate our 26th anniversary.

I cant remember the dealership, but one had a radio commercial about clearing inventory and 0% 60 month. It may have been a dealer in NH.

Not just another Luger, but a DWM 1920 made for the Reichswehr. Not too many of them around.
She's matching except trigger bar and mag and has the original, numbered grips.

I'm saving the Walther PP in .22 for the Grande Finale of the month.

I found this at a LGS recently after looking for a K22 for a while. It has some battle scars and some holster wear so I won't be afraid to take it with me in the woods. The bore was bright and clean and it locked up tight. It had later set of grips so I put a set of Herret shooting stars on it. I've put 200 rounds through it without issue and It's very accurate if iI do my part. IMG_3113.jpg IMG_3107.jpg

Got some new stocks for my new p938 and a n8 squared holster.
aefd5af16042087cb7e9edbdae48c589.jpg
also finished my wife's AR and test fired it. First AR I have had that the trigger pin walked out of. Looks like KNS anti kit I have had sitting around is going in it soon.
e4dddbafe88358f2edaf7b5a25a212af.jpg
cd30c0cb1213519221400d1b80425f05.jpg
56d3a21d380fb0504c552292009fb373.jpg

She also tried the FAL for the first time now that she runs properly. Must say that is the worst gun to get a site picture with irons.

d59987680ad76d027d1270ea9cddcb52.jpg

Was visiting a certain fellow NES member earlier this month who was helping out at a newer shop. While shooting the bull, i saw a S&W Shield in 9mm looking all lonely and such. I couldn't just leave it there, so I figured I'd bring it home to keep my G19 company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

also finished my wife's AR and test fired it. First AR I have had that the trigger pin walked out of. Looks like KNS anti kit I have had sitting around is going in it soon.

Have you verified that the legs of the hammer spring are sitting on top of the trigger pin, and that the hammer spring is oriented the right way round? I've built my share of AR's, and the only time I've ever seen a trigger pin walk out was when the hammer spring was not installed correctly.

Picked up after a lay-a-way this past Saturday:

S&W 1911 9mm Pro Series....(somewhat of an impulse buy, but it still should be fun to shoot) and a 1967 Colt 1911 "RL Shockey" custom bullseye pistol. The Colt needs a good cleaning, as it has sat for a while and some tarnish is quite apparent (the pic does not pick any of it up), but otherwise functions and looks OK. I'll post some of the innards of the Shockey in the "What did you do with your firearm today" thread later this week.

IMG_0177_zpstjmjaiie.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN1427_zpstpg5gymk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Amazing how you can miss a cat hair (forward of the trigger guard) looking at it on a table , but it pops right out in a pic....Duh

/eddie

Was visiting a certain fellow NES member earlier this month who was helping out at a newer shop. While shooting the bull, i saw a S&W Shield in 9mm looking all lonely and such. I couldn't just leave it there, so I figured I'd bring it home to keep my G19 company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[thumbsup]

I cant remember the dealership, but one had a radio commercial about clearing inventory and 0% 60 month. It may have been a dealer in NH.

Not New Hampshire but Sheldon's in Auburn. They had their big tent event this weekend and sold a ton of bikes including mine. That was a stock picture I got offline here is the actual bike I purchased.
IMG_20150627_130526_368.jpg

It was the owners demo and he put a ton of goodies on it including rider adjustablea air ride suspension, adjustable passenger pegs, LED light trim, saddlebag filler panels, under bag lighting, a custom saddle, Vance and Hines stainless steel exhaust system with high flow air filter and screaming eagle matched race tuner. It is a sweet ride.

Not New Hampshire but Sheldon's in Auburn. They had their big tent event this weekend and sold a ton of bikes including mine. That was a stock picture I got offline here is the actual bike I purchased.
View attachment 140839

It was the owners demo and he put a ton of goodies on it including rider adjustablea air ride suspension, adjustable passenger pegs, LED light trim, saddlebag filler panels, under bag lighting, a custom saddle, Vance and Hines stainless steel exhaust system with high flow air filter and screaming eagle matched race tuner. It is a sweet ride.

Damn! That is one fine looking Harley!

Back
Top Bottom