37463325144_0942ff6fd8_k.jpg

Last edited:
attachment.php

[video=youtube_share;31KB3LMavxM]http://youtu.be/31KB3LMavxM[/video]

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpg
    IMG_9283.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 542
Boris and his wondergun. Sorry for the crappy cellphone vid.

[video=youtube_share;OeEznORmhRY]http://youtu.be/OeEznORmhRY[/video]

Monadnock has these events down to a science. It was nice to get out to enjoy some freedom with fine folks.
Thanks again. Great show.

It a 1ga shotgun with slugs.

And shooting it produces a similar smile to the first time you shoot .50 cal

[laugh]
A quick youtube search revealed a single vid for (only)a 1.5 gauge and the rest were 2 gauge, 4 gauge, etc. No slugs of any kind. Any pics of the slug?

Boris and his wondergun. Sorry for the crappy cellphone vid.

[video=youtube_share;OeEznORmhRY]http://youtu.be/OeEznORmhRY[/video]

That thing is crazy, did he steal that shock from his wifes minivan or?? [laugh]

You can improve your crappy cell phone vids by turning your phone sideways...please!!

I want to thank Sparky and Mgnoob for another fun time with belts.

I took some thermal pics and video of the MGs running. I will try to post them late tonight. About to hop on a plane to Chiraq [thinking]

I hope Boris will do a write up on his invention.

Seconded... looks like a cool project, and I'd like to know more.

I walked by when Boris was talking about it, but at the time I was focused on unloading some of my 30-round mags at a high rate of speed. Mission accomplished thanks to 01SVTvert and Matt80!

Boris is a national hero, i should really stop sheltering in place when he brings out his inventions.
The myth ,the man, the legend... not only does he make his own guns he makes his own stickers.
20171105_084400.jpg

We need some kind of monandack build off, id get in the ring but between boris and Warwickben's monster garage skills id be competing for 3rd place.

Thanks to Mark, and all the rso's for another great shoot. The boys had a great time. Also thank you Boris for letting me fire that plasma ray gun...

Ditto, and nice talking to you, Lip.

Good to see Radtekk and everyone else.

Hey Masswhole,

That's why in a CMP match we wear hoodies- keep that stuff from frying your skin. I forgot my hoodie once this year and really regretted it during rapids. Your bud is going to need a tattoo to cover that scar. Poll the forum for suggested tatts, LOL. Hope your friend is OK...

Ditto, and nice talking to you, Lip.

Good to see Radtekk and everyone else.

Hey Masswhole,

That's why in a CMP match we wear hoodies- keep that stuff from frying your skin. I forgot my hoodie once this year and really regretted it during rapids. Your bud is going to need a tattoo to cover that scar. Poll the forum for suggested tatts, LOL. Hope your friend is OK...

He was wearing a hoodie but didn't have the hood up 1st volley. I think it funneled a whole mag onto the back of his neck and held it there. He's a tough dude with enough life experience that he didn't even notice at the time. Tat suggestions welcome though!

Back
Top Bottom