Nenameseck Women on Target - Pictures

On Saturday June 27, I had my Women on Target at Nenameseck Sportsmen's Club in Palmer.

Here are a few picture:

DSCF0027-1.jpg

DSCF0045.jpg

DSCF0050.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

I know Big_Red has more pictures!

awesome!

any idea when the event will be coming back to the central MA area? i just missed the one at NLRG and would like to bring my girlfriend to one of these events. at the very least i need to push her to accept k-dub's invite!

Thanks for the pics Kim. My wife Darcie says thanks she had a great time yesterday and is ready to get her ltc now. plus she let me have the S&W hat out of the sweet goodie bag she got.

Last edited:
awesome!

any idea when the event will be coming back to the central MA area? i just missed the one at NLRG and would like to bring my girlfriend to one of these events. at the very least i need to push her to accept k-dub's invite!

Check out the GOAL website under training, I think one may be planned for Auburn in late August or maybe September. If you don't see any thing give me a call at the office and Ill see if we have something in the works

Hey, I didn't get pyrotechnics OR a bird at the one in Westford...[wink]

It's so great to see so many women becoming more empowered and less afraid of guns...I'm sure not every woman who attends WOT events pursue getting their LTC, but at least they learn about guns and safety.
And hopefully can spread the word about how fun and safe shooting is as a hobby!

Hey, I didn't get pyrotechnics OR a bird at the one in Westford...[wink]

It's so great to see so many women becoming more empowered and less afraid of guns...I'm sure not every woman who attends WOT events pursue getting their LTC, but at least they learn about guns and safety.
And hopefully can spread the word about how fun and safe shooting is as a hobby!

I had some women who had zero experience up to one women who is a certified Archery instructor that just waned to have a better understanding of the shooting sports at our club!

We also has a few mother daughter teams which was really a great thing to see!

We eliminated a lot of fear on Sunday, there was a young woman who was petrified and the instructors were able to give her the one on one personal attention she needed to help her get over her fear. At the end of the day she was joining the club, GOAL and ready to get to the PD to apply for her LTC!

Nice job! I do have to say though that some of those women don't look to be dressed correctly to avoid the omnipresent random hot brass down the front of the shirt! I swear they have eyes!

great pictures........they bring back fond memories. back in the early 70's i lived on site there as caretaker and i helped my ex father in law and his brother in law build the original inside pistol range there. it is a great club to belong to or at least it was back then.

I just found out that one of the women from this clinic applied for her LTC in Ware and she received her license in a little over 2 weeks!!

[smile][grin][smile]

Glad we were able to add one to the ranks!

You folks wreak professionalism! (did I spell that right?)
Thank you for representing me (us) in such a fine way!

It's "reek" for a "smell". But a better word for that would be show or display, or the phrase "You guys are total professionals". Maybe "exude" if you want to be all fancy.

Back
Top Bottom