• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Names of the Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note, I post these names here for a simple reflection on each child, and adult. Please just take a moment and say a prayer and if you have children, go hug them. Please do not respond to this thread, except within yourself.

Victims of the Newtown school shooting

Updated: Saturday, 15 Dec 2012, 6:04 PM EST
Published : Saturday, 15 Dec 2012, 7:26 AM EST

(WTNH) -- Here are the names of the children and adults killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting in Newtown Dec. 14, 2012.

Children (8 boys and 12 girls)

Charlotte Bacon, 6
Daniel Barden, 7
Olivia Engel, 6
Josephine Gay, 7
Ana Marquez-Greene, 6
Dylan Hockley, 6
Madeline Hsu, 6
Catherine Hubbard, 6
Chase Kowalski, 7
Jesse Lewis, 6
James Mattioli, 6
Grace McDonnell, 7
Emilie Parker, 6
Jack Pinto, 6
Noah Pozner, 6
Caroline Previdi, 6
Jessica Rekos, 6
Avielle Richman, 6
Benjamin Wheeler, 6
Allison Wyatt, 6

Adults

Rachel Davino, 29
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Lauren Russeau, 30
Mary Sherlach, 56
Victoria Soto, 27
Dawn Hocksprung, 47

Not on the released list:

Nancy Lanza, mother of the gunman

Why are you giving that piece of shit (I won't say his name because he deserves to rot in hell) credence by posting his kills? He is nothing more than a coward. He executed people because he felt bad... Oh My! the poor cupcake.

Yes I morn for the dead that this despicable piece of crap has dumped in our laps. I also morn for the freedom that he has robbed us of. **** him and the horse he rode in on.

Last edited:
Why are you giving that piece of shit (I won't say his name because he deserves to rot in hell) credence by posting his kills? He is nothing more than a coward. He executed people because he felt bad... Oh My! the poor cupcake.

Yes I morn for the dead that this despicable piece of crap has dumped in our laps. I also morn for the freedom that he has robbed us of. **** him and the horse he rode in on.

It's not a kill list. It's important to name these people. They didn't do anything wrong and in some cases the adults killed saved others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom