My SKS's

After getting these last 2 SKS I was tring to figure out how many I had. So I pulled them all out and to some pix to share with the class. So here they are.

The first 2 are my Albanian and my Russian

DSC00723.jpg

The next 2 are my Yugo ones, The top one is a M59 and the bottem one is a M59/66

DSC00722.jpg

The next 2 are the ones that I just got, Chinese ones

DSC00724.jpg

The last 2 are the SKS M or D, what ever they are called. The both take AK mags.

DSC00725.jpg

So I guess I have 8 right now (is it bad when you don't know how many guns of a particular model you have?). I just missing a few from diffrent countrys, so of them are very hard to come by.

Kingston,
Nice collection. I have a Chinese and a recently bought Yugo 59/66.
I'm liking the Russian, don't know why, just something intriguing about Russian guns.[smile]
Where did the detachable mag guns come from?

I had a chinese one a while back got rid of it to pay for other toys. Been wanting another sks ever since. In the word of the late Chris Farley as Tommy Boy "I'm An Idiot"

I need an M or D, I think the diference is in the stock, but they were both manufactured to take AK mags. If you're ever looking to sell one.... [wink]
I've got another Russian on my list and will be getting it when my tax check comes in. After that I'm gonna keep my eyes open for any variants like Sino Soviets, a Chinese Honor Guard, and especially any with the Vietnamese markings.
I know a forum where theres a Romanian listed for decent money. PM me if you want the link.
On a side note... I searched high and low for a nice Albanian for a good price and when I finally got one I realized why people say they are some of the worst made SKS' out there. They just look really cool though.[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom