My newest gun. Ruger 10/22 and what I have done with it

Picked it up on Friday and here is what I have done to it and have planned for it.
-The stock was walnut, I replaced it with the custom stock which it is wearing in the photos. This stock is its "Show" stock, I purchased a tactical Butler Creek stock as well.
- Tactical rail installed, waiting on a red dot or holo optic.
Purchased:
-10 Butler Creek 10rnd mags with steel lips and a few "Better" mags if you know what I mean.
-Butler Creek tactical stock
-TruGlow fiber optic sights to replace stock iron sights
-Extended mag release
-Satin Blue Billet CNC machined trigger housing. Possibly will get a black one as well.

All I need is about 6,000rnds of .22LR ammo haha I'll post more pics when I get more done with it. Thoughts? What else should/could I add on? Keep shtf WROL weapon in mind.

DSCF7119.jpg DSCF7120.jpg

You need a towel. To dry it off.

Hillarious that you picked it up and did all that to it in one day/night. Nice work!

you are right. Your focus needs to be on ammo.

You need a towel. To dry it off.

Hillarious that you picked it up and did all that to it in one day/night. Nice work!

you are right. Your focus needs to be on ammo.

LOL. I don't sweat much when surfing.....Ebay that is. I am lucky that I found a 4 year old brick of Winchester super X ammo in my parents basement. Its ammo I purchased in 2008 when I had my Remington 597. I called my local shop, they say they should be getting some in on Wendsday.

How much invested?

-Trolling via S3.-

In total so far roughly $600. I set my budget on this build to $750, monday my car got totalled so whatever is left has been set aside and I needed to re-prioritize my budget. I still have $50 freed up for ammo, hopefully I can get atleast 600rnds with that.

Cool stock, I love my 10/22's

Thanks man. The guy on ebay custom makes them and he has many others. I don't know if he has a website or not but I will track down his ebay id if you are interested in checkout the other stocks he has.

- - - Updated - - -

you will have fun with that. hopefully you'll get closer to 1000 rounds!

I know I'll have a lot of fun once I get a lot of ammo.. I am excepting donations now [smile] Minimum 250rnds
[mg]

Back
Top Bottom