my little collection

i have a small collection that is growing at a rather fast rate.
got a single shot .22 when i was like 7 or 8 from my grandfather. got the 10/22 in august, followed by the ak in september. the nagant joined the family on monday as a christmas present from my boss.

my mosin nagant.
nagant2.jpg

date.jpg

nagant7.jpg

my romanian CUR-2. 5.45x39
67281c82.jpg

c05d8f78.jpg

3b4709a5.jpg

ak2.jpg

^shooting my ak in maine

old compared to new
IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

a my .22s crappy picture, ill put up a better one when i get a chance.
DSCF1087.jpg

my current project
1911-1.jpg

1911-2.jpg

got a single shot .22 when i was like 7 or 8 from my grandfather. got the 10/22 in august, followed by the ak in september. the nagant joined the family on monday as a christmas present from my boss.

my mosin nagant.
nagant2.jpg

date.jpg

nagant7.jpg

67281c82.jpg

c05d8f78.jpg

3b4709a5.jpg

ak2.jpg

^shooting my ak in maine

old compared to new
IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

DSCF1087.jpg

my current project
1911-1.jpg

1911-2.jpg

my mosin nagant.
nagant2.jpg

date.jpg

nagant7.jpg

67281c82.jpg

c05d8f78.jpg

3b4709a5.jpg

ak2.jpg

^shooting my ak in maine

old compared to new
IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

DSCF1087.jpg

my current project
1911-1.jpg

1911-2.jpg

my plans for it? to weld it back together and make it work :) its kinda a long storey. it was used in a robery and got destroyed, but it was a beautiful frame and it ha us army markings on it so a friend of mine is a manufature and weve undertaken this project as a fun little project that i can do and when i get gun i can have a .45

@weer'd- its kinda odd becuase i originally thought "screw aks, ive shot them before, theyre ugly peices of crap what would i want one of them for?" but then i relized that i could get one cheap and the ammos cheap. so i figured ah what the hell. and with the nagant, my intrest in ww2 combined with watching enemy at the gates 3 times in a week led me to start looking at them. maby next a mauser.

my plans for it? to weld it back together and make it work :) its kinda a long storey. it was used in a robery and got destroyed, but it was a beautiful frame and it ha us army markings on it so a friend of mine is a manufature and weve undertaken this project as a fun little project that i can do and when i get gun i can have a .45

@weer'd- its kinda odd becuase i originally thought "screw aks, ive shot them before, theyre ugly peices of crap what would i want one of them for?" but then i relized that i could get one cheap and the ammos cheap. so i figured ah what the hell. and with the nagant, my intrest in ww2 combined with watching enemy at the gates 3 times in a week led me to start looking at them. maby next a mauser.

well i got my 6x posp w/ independant focus and illuminated reticle in today from Kalinka. ordered it a week ago, not too bad. it was $138 after shipping.

they sent me a nice little camo case for it, only thing is they didnt make the case long enough for it to fit in the case with the rubber eyepeice on it.

heres some pics of it

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Looks cool...

How does that mount to the gun? Looks like a quick detachable scope.. How accurate is it once it has been taken off and put back on?

Adam

its one of the quick on/off scopes. i dont know for sure how it holds its zero, havent shot with it yet. but its a very tight fit.

rail.
DSCF1161.jpg

scope partially on to show how it mounts.
DSCF1159.jpg

well i got a little update. went up to my house in maine this weekend, and a friend of the family has a pit at his house that we go shooting in so we went shooting on saturday.

the nagant shot great. i just need to get some stripper clips, loading the rounds in one at a time was getting annoying.

the ak was fun too. there were a bunch of downed trees so i couldnt shoot from very far away, so i didnt get a chance to use the scope. i started trying some bump firing, and i love it. not as fun as shooting a full auto, but more fun than just shooting a semi.

we only stayed out for about an hour becuase it was about 10 degrees out, with the wind chill it was in the negitives. the snow was frozen for the most part, but i kept doing through in certin places so i was up to my knees in snow half of the time i was shooting. but it was still fun.

IMG_0691.jpg

oh and the .45 is almost ready to be welded. i havent been working on it barely any.

Back
Top Bottom