My 4102 Shopping List

upStomp

NES Member
In my current situation, I can't see myself wanting or being able to purchase more than 3-4 firearms a year. But, you can bet your ass if 4102 passes, I'll be loading up the safe as best I can under "one-gun-a-month".

Assuming the bill passes and goes into law at the turn of the year, this will be my shopping list:

January: M&P 45
February: 1911
March: M&P 15
April: S&W Model 629
May: Winchester '92
June: Sig P220
July: Beretta 92FS
August: S&W 500
September: Remington 700 in .270
October: Remington 870 12ga
November: T/C Omega
December: Bolt-action .22

So...how's that math workin' out for ya, Deval? Here's at least one gun owner that will be upping his purchases as a result of your useless legislation.

What about the rest of you? Care to share what you'd do with your monthly allowance under 4102?

[smile]

ETA: Yes, this is a joke. My wife institutes her own quota on my purchases already. And it's much more restrictive than Deval's [wink].

Last edited:
T/C Omega doesn't count as a firearm....so add one more!

I'm not going to bother with a list....H4102 is POS legislation that shouldn't have a chance. I will do everything in my power to fight it.

If a magazine counts as a firearm, will we need 3 months to buy a new handgun with 2 mags? [thinking]

Sales of revolvers may jump back up.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard, which is exactly why the fools on Beacon Hill may pass it. [angry]

It's only hi-cap mags that are affected by 4102...

Section 131E of chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by 141 inserting after subsection (b) the following subsection:- 142 (c) No person, other than an exempt person as defined in this subsection shall purchase, rent or lease more than 1 rifle, shotgun, firearm, machine gun, large capacity weapon or large capacity feeding device in any 30-day period.

And, yes, I'm joking when I say I'll be making these purchases if it passes.

Last edited:
How would they ever stop you from buying a magazine??..even if they bullied Internet places.. you could come to CT..or go to NH...or anywhere..

Well, that's a good question. Probably the same way restricting us from buying more than one a month or selling directly to each other will stop criminals from stealing guns in other states and shooting people over economic or territorial disagreements in Hyde Park.

Section 131E of chapter 140 of the General Laws, as so appearing, is hereby amended by 141 inserting after subsection (b) the following subsection:- 142 (c) No person, other than an exempt person as defined in this subsection shall purchase, rent or lease more than 1 rifle, shotgun, firearm, machine gun, large capacity weapon or large capacity feeding device in any 30-day period.

so you can only attend a public range and rent one of their guns once per month?

so if i go to AFS twice a month to rent and shoot handguns,i am criminal....what about public ranges like AFS,they will have to close??[thinking]

Looks like im only going to buy magazines and ammo from CT now. And how are they going to know if you buy more than one mag? or one from out of state

Will they need a background check, will these things be registered?

Back
Top Bottom