MUSKY !

I used bASS Pro twice in the last 15 years with great results. Pix and stats sent to them. About 4-6 months later, it comes in the mail. It couldn't be simpler.

It's too late now, but best getting length, overall girth and weight is important. Thankfully it's rare that they are outside of certain ranges, so length and weight are 95% of the way there. Then a couple of good pix.

Congrats. Wow!

I use Northeast Taxidermy in Middletown, CT.
Great to go in and talk to so you get exactly the mount you want.

It's too late now, but best getting length, overall girth and weight is important. Thankfully it's rare that they are outside of certain ranges, so length and weight are 95% of the way there. Then a couple of good pix.

That's what she said...

:)

Got the fish in 3 ft of water on a 1 oz spoon, 17 lb test. After throwing/trolling giant Musky lures in deep water for 20 yrs ! 48”, 30 lbs. girth estimated about 22 “. Have a guy from Wisconsin doing a mount. My Bucket List Fish for sure.

Got the fish in 3 ft of water on a 1 oz spoon, 17 lb test. After throwing/trolling giant Musky lures in deep water for 20 yrs ! 48”, 30 lbs. girth estimated about 22 “. Have a guy from Wisconsin doing a mount. My Bucket List Fish for sure.
Well done. In the least expected places you’ll pull in monsters in rare times. Heading up to my place in the Thousand Islands Sunday and hope to catch a biggun. I’ve caught many northern pike around 30” off spoons and rattle traps over the years but without access to certain honey holes it makes it hard to catch those trophies.

Back
Top Bottom