• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple Tabs Open - Log In

USA

It would be nice to have the feature of opening multiple tabs and being able to stay logged in on all of them at the same time.

idk about anyone else but I open multiple windows and then go through them versus opening and closing....

It would be nice to have the feature of opening multiple tabs and being able to stay logged in on all of them at the same time.

idk about anyone else but I open multiple windows and then go through them versus opening and closing....

Works for me on firefox. I have several nes tabs open, stays logged in.

Do you have cookies disabled or some other privacy setting enabled?

Hmm using i.e. And just have it set to delete browsing history on exit. Haven't changed anything else but I guess it's just me then. Sorry for the thread. Thought it was the same for all....

Hmm using i.e. And just have it set to delete browsing history on exit. Haven't changed anything else but I guess it's just me then. Sorry for the thread. Thought it was the same for all....

Dude, WHY????!! IE sucks donkey ballsacks... 99.9995% of the sites I visit work with either Firefox or Chrome. I use Firefox for almost everything (use Chrome only when something was coded to run on it).

The other day I had to flush my browser cache to get the login to work properly. But, that was a 'one and done' item. Checked the 'remember me' box and don't have to log in each time.

Back
Top Bottom