"MSNBC Analyst: Americans Having Access to Guns While Terrorists Are On The Loose...

NYPD has shot a lot if bystanders rather than the perps. In recent memory PD'd seem to expend large volumes of rounds in shootouts and hit very little.
The sensationalized news reports of gangbangers' and cops' shooting spectaculars are what moonbats project onto us.

If his argument is that the armed citizens might be shot by Gov't Agents responding to the scene who are confused about what is happening, he is an idiot Statist.
Oh no, that part does make sense.
The shooting would be over long before the .gov arrived.
I don't think that's the reason, since most jihadis don't care if they die, and they could easily go to a gun-free zone like a school.

Despite what people think, I don't think Al Qaeda wants the most carnage, which would be sending AK-armed gunmen to a US school. They want political statements, like 9/11. 9/11 got cheered by a lot of people around the world, including non-Muslims, whereas a school massacre wouldn't get cheered by anyone save maybe a few Islamic radicals.

So they're probably saving up for that kind of major attack, rather than sending a few gunmen to kill children or mall shoppers, which they could easily do.

They could go after infrastructure which would be cheered by all. We don't seem to have the culture of radicalism that festers over there, developed by a both self and religious imposed (and government approved) ghettoization and poverty. Sure, some have slipped in here with the intent to do harm but few seem to be like the Tsarnaevs. At least that's my impression at the moment.

Anyone who wants to disarm good people in the face of a violent threat is an accomplice to the criminal or terrorist and should be treated as such by our legal system for both civil and criminal purposes.

Utter madness.

Anyone who wants to disarm good people in the face of a violent threat is an accomplice to the criminal or terrorist and should be treated as such by our legal system for both civil and criminal purposes.

Utter madness.

This is what I wanted to say but with more swears, thank you! Msnbc is a poop filled bag and their opinion is worthless !

Back
Top Bottom