MRA 25 Target Steel Match

Mass. Rifle will be having a 25 target steel match on Sunday July 1st starting at 1pm. All knock down steel. Come out and enjoy the nice weather shooting outdoors.
Centerfire pistol. Please, no magnum loads.
No holster needed for this match.
For more info, please visit www.massrifleforum.com

Typical Sunday fun at MRA. Had a decent turnout... all the regulars (except you, John and Dave) plus a few new faces. Even Paul F and Ed's daughter came out to shoot. Weather was perfect and Sean brought a cooler of Cokes and waters for all. How was the match you guys shot?

-M

Typical Sunday fun at MRA. Had a decent turnout... all the regulars (except you, John and Dave) plus a few new faces. Even Paul F and Ed's daughter came out to shoot. Weather was perfect and Sean brought a cooler of Cokes and waters for all. How was the match you guys shot?

-M

The match we shot was pretty good IMO,

BUT JOHN BEAT ME ! ! ! [angry] That's it, no more mister nice guy !

And Paul D was the top of the list guy, congrats to him.

They had a 30 pc steel side match after the USPSA match, a bit different
using 172 power factor ammo ! (and john beat me at that too [sad2])

Better get on it Dave!

I know what you mean about "a little different." I shot the steel match with my limited gun and IPSC load so I can have more trigger time with that load and pistol for the up comming matches at Harvard and VT. Just a little different than shooting steel with my 8 shot revos in 38 Spec. But excellent fun and good practice. I still managed to win back my entry fee for that gun. Those pesky little diamond plates Rich put out were a P.I.M.A.!

Better get on it Dave!

I know what you mean about "a little different." I shot the steel match with my limited gun and IPSC load so I can have more trigger time with that load and pistol for the up comming matches at Harvard and VT. Just a little different than shooting steel with my 8 shot revos in 38 Spec. But excellent fun and good practice. I still managed to win back my entry fee for that gun. Those pesky little diamond plates Rich put out were a P.I.M.A.!

Those little diamond shapes really make you slow down and aim don't they?
Just think, if you can hit those, everything else will be cake!

Congrats to Paul D! NICE!

Congrats to Johnnie for another wheel gun win!

Look out Dave, I'll be pulling out my 6 shot soonfor USPSA:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom