MP 9mm Compact?

Anyone had any problems with there MA compliant MP 9mmC? I had heard of a lot of problems with the magazines ejecting on there own.[frown] Thought about getting one but wanted to make sure S&W had fixed the problem. Thanks guys.

Havent had a single problem. ONCE i had it lock back with a round left in the magazine, but never again. Im guessing I somehow hit the slide stop...

Put 300+ through her today...knock on wood but according to my records, i havent had a single failure of any kind, ejection or otherwise, in over 4000 rounds....the only i had were in the first 150 rounds and since then it has behaved perfectly.

If you're gonna get one you oughtta do it TODAY! I'm pretty sure today is your last chance to get in on the "two free magazines" promotion. I love mine! Probably 500-600 rounds and not a single problem.

The promo ends today, but knowing the customer service they will probably honor requests sent within the next two weeks. And even if you do have problems S&W will fix it for free.

Got the gun back from Dan Burwell Fri. and shot the gun today. The trigger is by far the best on any gun I own. He does fine work and is a pleasure to deal with. Shoot the gun this morning and am real happy with it. Fits my hand real nice, shoots straight, easy to conceal, what else can I say. Fired 300 rounds of mixed, new and old, hollow points and FMJ without any problems. She just kept running. I am sold on the MP's and will buy the 45 when it comes out. I would give Dan a call if you want the trigger done, I can't say enough good things about him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom