Moving / LTC

50wt

NES Member
Friend asked me this the other day and I told him that its fine, but he was unsure.

Iv'e held stuff for him in the past while he went through a nasty divorce with a valid ltc. He is moving out of state next year and it will be after his LTC expires. He doesn't plan on renewing, so I told him I'd hold onto what little he has left until he moves. When he gets settled, I'd triple lock his crap up in my trunk and drive down to deliver the goods.

You’d be fine to do that, but he’d be foolish to not renew before he moves. I finalized my renewal about 3 months before moving out of state. The week I left, I notified all the proper authorities via certified mail and left the state.

1.5 years later and my permit is still valid in the portal. I don’t carry when I’m ‘home’ visiting, but I try to make it to a Garand match at OCSA when I come back and definitely don’t want to get pinched with any of my competition rifles and get them confiscated.

I’ll continue to renew until if/when my family moves...all the state cares about is the revenue.

Back
Top Bottom