• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Motto...

TonyD

One Shot One Maggie's Drawers
Remember this motto to live by:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, burrito in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I'm betting on Science developing a way to clone new bits and pieces. At least that's what I keep telling the bartenders.

God don't want me and the devil knows he can't control me, so I guess I'm gonna be around for a while longer. :D

BTW - I'm going to PA this weekend to kill some Yanks. :D

Cpl. Lyndon, Co. B, 35th VA

Lynne said:
God don't want me and the devil knows he can't control me, so I guess I'm gonna be around for a while longer. :D

BTW - I'm going to PA this weekend to kill some Yanks. :D

Cpl. Lyndon, Co. B, 35th VA

Get some, girl! Those damn yankee bastards!

Are we going to have to go through and explain the War of Northern Agression once more for the unenlightened? {"You see children, it all really started in 1828 with the Tariff of Abomination, which resulting in the south paying 87% of the entire federal revenue, while northern industrialists pushed for more and more protectionist legislation ..."}

Ken