• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Mothers Day is Coming!

kurtb

NES Member
Okay all - This is a long-shot on NES .. but here is your chance to be the big hero..

My wife was on this waiting list for over six months for the "unicorn" of Louise Vuitton bags from the store. its called a Louise Vuitton Favorite MM bag. Its authentic and made in France which makes it even more valuable for some stupid reason I cannot understand. Anyway .. 3 days after she buys one from another vendor for a premium .. her number is up at the store and they charge her for it (cc on file) and let her know. Now she has two of these things. If your wife has been drooling to get a hold of one but cannot. Fear no more. Retail is 1,020. My wife paid over 1,100 for it :mad:... I will sell it for 1K or best offer (its the fact that you just cant get them which is why Im not selling it at a deep discount). Here is the LV site: Products by Louis Vuitton: Favorite MM

PM me and I will send you photos of the actual one here at the house - its the one with the "LVs" not the checkerboard one. There are third parties that are selling them for 1500+. Technically it is used but .. in perfect shape.. new enough to save $400+.. comes with the original bag for the bag, etc..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom