Mitt *heart* Massachusetts Gun Control

How I spent my afternoon.

mittheart2.JPG

Me: So what if someone breaks into your house, armed with a knife. Wouldn't you rather have the means to stop him from 15 feet away rather than getting into close combat with him?

Mitt Guy: Oh, God, no!

Me: You'd rather fight him hand-to-hand?

Mitt Guy: God, no! I'd rather be killed than kill someone.

Me (after picking up my jaw): You'd rather be killed than kill someone, even if that person is trying to kill you?

Mitt Guy: Oh, God, yes.

Me: OK.

Silly Brits.

Bwahahahaha!!! What a turd.

Can't say that about all brits though. My BIL is a brit and he loves going to the range. He also has other non-license-needing forms of self defense scattered about the house. I'm sure he'll get his LTC after his citizenship comes through.

Bwahahahaha!!! What a turd.

Can't say that about all brits though. My BIL is a brit and he loves going to the range. He also has other non-license-needing forms of self defense scattered about the house. I'm sure he'll get his LTC after his citizenship comes through.
Hey SRat, think your friend could claim asylum and political persecution? Citizenship comes quicker that way i hear....[smile]

Man, I will just never understand that mindset.

That kinda guy is not the type to continue their lineage, that's for sure!

Or, they are lying, or deluded into thinking such, and if they are ever forced into action they might realize "Oh hey, I really want to live after all!"

Back
Top Bottom