• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Missing PSE Compound Bow with Garmine Ai sight

Missing tailgate was found down this morning bow case missing. Tailgate opened and fell out or was stolen. Somewhere near Medfield, Dover and Needham. If you hear of someone finding a bow please reach out reward offered
No reward necessary. What brand? I'll be at the Archery club tonight and I'll spread the word

I put it in my truck, was about to drive off decided to grab my Tactacam off it to charge it out the now back in the truck. Sometime the tailgate release gets stuck up. I make it a habit to check, I don’t think I check it the second time, I called the three towns I pass through police departments and also posted in a Facebook group in one of the towns, someone saw my post and a post in another Facebook group. He PM me a told me the group, it was private I sent him a pm with my contact info and description and asked him to relay it. The person who found it texted me back and said it definitely is yours. We met up the following day he gave me my bow, I gave him $150 as a thank you.

If it hit the pavement make sure you check it really good for damage. Nothing scares the shit out of you like a bow exploding in your face.
If you make your own strings and do your own tuneups I have a bow press in need if a home.

I put it in my truck, was about to drive off decided to grab my Tactacam off it to charge it out the now back in the truck. Sometime the tailgate release gets stuck up. I make it a habit to check, I don’t think I check it the second time, I called the three towns I pass through police departments and also posted in a Facebook group in one of the towns, someone saw my post and a post in another Facebook group. He PM me a told me the group, it was private I sent him a pm with my contact info and description and asked him to relay it. The person who found it texted me back and said it definitely is yours. We met up the following day he gave me my bow, I gave him $150 as a thank you.

That's great news. Not sure what PSE you have but the one I'm looking at with the Garmin sight is certainly not sold at WalMart... Nice to hear there are still good people out there....

That's great news. Not sure what PSE you have but the one I'm looking at with the Garmin sight is certainly not sold at WalMart... Nice to hear there are still good people out there....
Two good people. First is the one who found the bow and was looking for the owner and then returned it to OP. Second is the OP for not skinflinting and giving the finder a decent thank you reward (more than just enough to buy a cup of coffee).

Back
Top Bottom