Mini 14 Muzzle brake/front sight

anyone ever see a muzzle brake for a mini 14 with no sight and pins right onto the barrel?? if so any information would help because, i ground mine off and now i need the old factory sight or something to go over it i have the 2005+ ranch rifle with the winges sight

Last edited:
I have flash suppressors on my 2 mini 14s made by federal ordnance and a factory flash hider on my AC-556K.

I do have an extra blued federal ordnance flash hider (not a muzzle break) that slides over the front sight fixture and the pin then goes through that as it originally did.

not sure if this helps you out or not but if your gun is a pre ban gun you are welcome to this flash hider.

Rob

thanks but i dont think it will work i painted myself into a corner...... i cut the factory sight off because i thought the muzzle brake i was buying was straight and i could pin it on (poor photos) , when it arrived i noticed it slipped over the factory winged sight 2005+ mini ranch model so now im in quite the pickle but thanks for the offer!

you mean this style?
here
stainless.jpg

Attachments

• muzzl break.JPG
    muzzl break.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 7
Mini 14 muzzle break

Brownells offers one that replaces the front sight and attaches with the front sight pin. You could also try Midway.

Back
Top Bottom