MikesGunShop

wahsben

NES Life Member
NES Member
Just wondering if anyone has done business with them and if so were you pleased? Thank you.

Are you talking about Jon Green's shop run out of the GOAL office?

If so, you'll have a hard time finding a nicer person to deal with!

Hint: It's always wisest to include the town the shop is in. There may well be more than one "Mike's Gun Shop" in a state.

If you're referring to TiteGroup aka Mike's Gun Shop... yes, I have shopped there and been very happy. Mike is a good guy.

ETA: This info is not correct... see the corrections supplied in the following posts.

Last edited:
Not the same shop, Rich...Len's got it right.

I know it can be confusing . . .

There is another Mike, heavy-set fellow that I see at all the gun shows. He's a Masonic Brother (maybe Ross will remember his shop name) as well. I think he's somewhere in Central Mass.

Historical Info:

GOAL obtained an FFL under Mike's Gun Shop many years ago so that they could transfer guns legally from the raffles/auctions/annual meetings. Mike is Mike Yacino, the first Executive Director of GOAL. When Mike retired from GOAL, Jon Green took over the FFL as the responsible person but the name of the business stays as Mike's Gun Shop and is run out of the GOAL office in Northboro. No relation to Tite Group across the street.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the corrections. Much better that the right be here on NES.

Cheers,

Rich

Back
Top Bottom