• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Microtech UMS Auto knife

Eamonn

NES Member
Excellent condition UMS, black serrated Crucible CPM S30-V 3.42" steel blade, 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil-spec hard coat anodized with anti-slip inserts. Overall length 8.03", closed 4.61". This is a great automatic knife which fires extremely strongly. I've never carried it (legal to own, illegal to carry in Mass.), and only opened a few UPS packages here and there. It's mainly sat in the safe for years. The edge is still the factory edge, never retouched. These have been discontinued for years now, and are hard to come by. $350 or best offer. NOW $300 OBO. PMs and emails accepted. I'll post pics shortly. Make sure you know your laws, it's up to you to be responsible. I'm on the South Shore. Cash/PMO/PayPal only. No trades, thanks.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom