WTS Microsoft Surface Pro 4

jimy

NES Member
Looking to sell my Microsoft Surface Pro 4 tablet / computer. The battery holds less of a charge than it did when new. Other than that, it runs great. It works fine for periods unplugged and works great when plugged in. If you will mostly use it plugged in (like I do), you will be very pleased with it. There are no dents, cracks or scratches. Computer comes with its original power supply.

I can send pictures upon request but there isn't much to see. It looks like a Surface Pro 4 with no damage to it!

I am asking $350 cash. I might be open to trades for firearms, plus or minus cash, depending on what you have to offer. I am also looking for a Zero Tolerance knife, model ZT0301, and would trade for that.

I am located and available to meet in north central Massachusetts (Gardner area), and I may be able to meet in eastern Massachusetts around Waltham depending on the day. Best way to reach me is to PM me here. Thanks!

Here are some tech specs:

Hardware specifications​

Dimensions11.50” x 7.93” x 0.33” (292.10mm x 201.42mm x 8.45mm)
DisplayScreen: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI) Aspect Ratio: 3:2 Touch: 10 point multi-touch
Memory4GB
Processor6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5
SecurityTPM chip for enterprise security Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
Operating SystemWindows 10 Professional, 64-bit
SensorsAmbient light sensor Accelerometer Gyroscope
What's in the boxPower Supply
Weight1.73lbs (786g)
StorageSolid state drive (SSD): 128GB
Battery lifeUp to 9 hours of video playback as new
GraphicsM3: Intel® HD graphics 515 I5: Intel® HD graphics 520 I7: Intel® Iris™ graphics
Portsfull-size USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader Surface Connect™ Headset jack Mini DisplayPort Cover port
Cameras, video, and audioWindows Hello face sign-in camera (front-facing) 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video Stereo microphones Stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
Wireless802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Bluetooth Wireless 4.0 technology
ExteriorCasing: Magnesium Color: Silver Physical buttons: Volume, Power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom