MFS Tax Free Weekend Deals Preview: $12.99 9mm

This should be restricted to MA residents only, as everything is always to our disadvantage or until atleast 12pm Saturday to give MA residents a heads start, that's 60 cases!

DON'T ANYONE GET PISSY OR NEG REP ME OVER THIS, BECAUSE I WILL NEG REP YOU BACK!

We will have 60,000 rounds of 124g Blazer 9mm on hand for Tax-Free Weekend.

Two things to keep in mind: (1) This ammo will go fast (2) Mass residents can beat the crowd by ordering the ammo online.

This should be restricted to MA residents only, as everything is always to our disadvantage or until atleast 12pm Saturday to give MA residents a heads start, that's 60 cases!

DON'T ANYONE GET PISSY OR NEG REP ME OVER THIS, BECAUSE I WILL NEG REP YOU BACK!

You really think NH folk are going to camp out in MA to pay what they usually pay locally??

I don't see it on your website are you selling by box or by the case?

We will be selling the ammo by the box. We will be open Saturday from 9am to 10pm and Sunday from 12:30pm to 5:30pm. Tax-Free internet sales can take place anytime during the weekend.

Internet orders can be picked up anytime.

- - - Updated - - -

Only folks with a Mass firearms license can buy ammo from us (online or in-store)

Back
Top Bottom