MFS Opens Retail Store

They had some in stock. But that was before the range opened for the day. Also not sure how many boxes you can get

We have lots of 9mm in stock (brass cased $14.95 per box). However, we still have limits on how much you can buy: all the ammo you want if you shoot it at our range...2 boxes out the door for members...1 box out the door for non-members.

Here is what we have unlimited:

PMC 38 Sp. 132 grain FMJ - over 11,000 rounds - $19.99

PMC 380 Auto 90 grain FMJ - 20,000 rounds - $19.99

Fiocchi 44 Magnum 240 grain FMJ - 8,000 rounds - $34.99

Rio 12 Gauge 00buck - over 12,000 rounds - $4.87

Sellier & Bellot 45 Auto 230 grain - 40,000 rounds - $21.99

GOLDEN SABER AMMO:

GS 38 Sp.+p 125 grain 10 cases / 5000 rounds ($19.99 box price)

GS 357 Magnum 125 grain 10 cases/ 5000 rounds ($19.99 box price)

GS 45 Auto 230 grain 9 cases / 4500 rounds ($19.99 box price, case price $376.95)

GS 45 Auto 185 grain 9 cases/ 4500 rounds ($19.99 box price)

GS 45 Auto 185 grain +P 10 cases/ 5000 rounds ($19.99 box price)

GS 380 Auto 102 grain 2 cases/ 1000 rounds ($24.99 box price)

GS 9mm 124 grain 6 cases/ 3000 rounds ($24.99 box price, case price $299.95)

GS 40 S&W 165 grain no cases ($24.99 box price)

Last edited:
No big deal. Just resell them. Guns hold their value. Or trade them in on something you want.

Both of those options mean losing money. For a gun available new, why would anyone pay the same price for a now used one? And trade ins, the dealer won't pay retail pricing because they can't sell it as new either.

It is probably more correct to say that guns hold most of their value.

Both of those options mean losing money. For a gun available new, why would anyone pay the same price for a now used one? And trade ins, the dealer won't pay retail pricing because they can't sell it as new either.

How is it used if it hasn't even been fired? I can get more for my used Saiga than I bought it new. My buddy has a Ps90 and an AR15 he can get more for what he paid for new. They not only hold their value they can go up in value as well.

<edit> sorry, thought you guys were talking about the try before buy at MFS.

Last edited:
How is it used if it hasn't even been fired? I can get more for my used Saiga than I bought it new. My buddy has a Ps90 and an AR15 he can get more for what he paid for new. They not only hold their value they can go up in value as well.

How are you supposed to determine you didn't like it without firing it? Any shop worth buying from should let you dry fire the gun at least as a final precondition to buying it.

We're talking about two different things here, as well. Certain guns can go up dramatically in value. Anything commonly available isn't going to do that, however. Your examples are very much dependent upon the current market right now where such things are hard to get.

I beleive the plan is to have the gun available in the armory to try the weapon before buying it. As in they are not going to open the box and let you shoot the brand new gun but one just like it.

I beleive the plan is to have the gun available in the armory to try the weapon before buying it. As in they are not going to open the box and let you shoot the brand new gun but one just like it.

That would make sense. It sounds like a very cool feature of their shop.

Seemed to be out of 9 mm last time there. Did any more come in? I do understand you had a two box limit for range members.

Sadly, we have run out of 9mm. We are also out of .40sw.

Here is the good news...

- We have small amounts ammo coming in several times a week.

- Early next week we are supposed to receive 30,000 rounds of .40sw (Winchester White Box).

- Today, we were able to purchase 10,000 rounds of .45acp keeping our 45 stocks high.

The bad news...

- No 9mm or .22lr on the horizon.

In addition to the other ammo we mentioned we have an additional 38,000 rounds of ammunition coming in on Monday and Tuesday. Sadly, very little 9mm and no .22lr.

Add the .40 and .45 and we expect 78,000 rounds over the next two days.

Last edited:
Federal and Independence in .40sw just came in…$17.19 per box.

We hate to do this, but do to the continual famine we have decided to place limits on the .40sw.

5 boxes for members…4 boxes for non-members.

After several recent conversations with our distributers we are not optimistic about the future of ammunition supply.

Would it be 4 boxes combined? Or could I buy 4 of the Federal and 4 of the Independance?

Sorry for all the questions but I just bought my first gun so I'm looking to build some supply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom