Merino Wool Camo Sale

http://www.icebreaker.com/en/web-specials?prefn1=gender&prefv1=Mens

Scroll to the bottom. I have some of their stuff and some stuff from First Lite. They're both top top notch. Merino is the balls for hunting. Cool when it's warm, warm when it's cool, very quiet, and naturally odor resistant. Also keeps you warm when it's wet, dries quickly and wicks moisture away from your body when you sweat. This last season I wore 100% merino on all my outings and I'll never go back to nylon or polyester. There is no doubt and can be no argument made - it is the single best clothing material for you to hunt in.

Last season I wore merino as a base (minus33), merino as a mid layer (First Lite Kanab pants and First Lite Chama zip up hoodie) and then wore the Ice Breaker Helix zip up if I got cold. This was sufficient all last season to keep me warm enough. No heavy jacket. No heavy insulated pants... No having to haul that clothing to the stand on my pack.

Merino is a super material to make clothing from. The problem is it's expensive - very in fact. But Ice Breaker has marked some of their stuff down 75% which is very cool. I have the Helix long sleeve zip up sweater and it's awesome. I paid full price for it a year ago about 250.00 (which is expensive for a sweater/jacket you wear just to hunt) but at the sale price I bought 2 more...

Get while the getting is good.

Last edited:
Not that I need anything but nice of you to post since they have really cut down prices.

Did you throw this over at the The Beast also? May e nice to put it there also.

Edit: Well after looking at bit more a went ahead and grabbed me a Tech Top Long Sleeve Half Zip for 60 bucks.

Thanks PreBan.

Last edited:
just put it up on the beast.

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad it's all either to small or to big. I like my minus 33 merino.

Ditto.
I figured these sales don't pop up too often so it's god to know about them when they do. The clothing is pretty much not affordable otherwise. Most people can't swallow paying 250.00 for a single sweater that you'll only wear hunting.

Back
Top Bottom