Menorah Machinegun

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Shalom comrades, happy Hannukah!

img8.png

Tell your friend Veronica ... armed thugs in uniform are coming to confiscate her menorah and put her in prison for 20 years

vP2HkkjLkac.jpg

WUT? Again? (it's a Russian meme :eek:)

For those who live outside of mAssachusetts, the bill foisted by our own sheep-buggerer and champion of legalization of bestiality, D-rep Linsky of Natick.

The bill was fast-tracked without any public input, suspending normal rules as an “emergency”. This is how you can tell that even Demonrats realize that they are full of shit. It makes a piece of plastic into “machine gun” with same penalties and no way to obtain a machine gun license (required in mAss) to legally possess it. Our RINO governor Faker supports it. Yey! :rolleyes:

The idea was birthed by Mad Russian. There are two things that you need to know about him. He is mad and he is … uh, … well … wait for it … he is Russian! ; )

Mad Russian served in U.S.A. Army, carried an MG (full auto, duh) in Iraq, but obviously he is not as “trained and experienced” as his police chief (who never served anything or anyone outside of college campuses or been shot at other than donut farts while sleeping in his cruiser) The chief never issued MG licenses to peasant-citizens of his town.

Mad Russian bumpstock is pure simplicity. I wish there were more to this build than bending a couple of 5/8 alum round stock.

img3.png

The angles seem arcane, but this will become clear when you join two pieces together with pop rivet. Is aluminum, AK rivet only for steel and manly guns.

img4.png

img5.png

and in fact other versions are possible, using tape instead of rivets and black, tacticool version of menorah - bumpstock - machine gun.

img2.png

It’s a stick that rests onto an “adjustable stock” as it’s known outside of mAss, or the “wobbly” stock (withing mAss barbed wire walled borders, since adjustable stocks fall outside of “shall not be infringed” in our commy zone)

img1.png

img6.png

Squeezing the bent stick with your middle finger will expand the distance and push the trigger. The power of recoil would contract the distance, resetting the trigger and be ready to dispense more 1776 freedom juice.

func_close.gif

func_slow.gif

Why is this stock so awesome? It may be fired with a middle finger only (i.e. in winter gloves) and ultimately dual wielded (two middle fingers required!) and by January 10th it will be a “machine gun” in mAss, says Linksy, our champion for people’s rights to sodomize sheep and other farm animals. #ustoo #sheepagainstmanlove

I am going to cling to my menorah - bumpstock - aluminum rod - illegal machinegun and guns. Mora gets middle finger.

img7.png

and obviously it works

mg3.gif

Version 2.0, even simpler, harder, faster ...

Last edited:
That is the strangest thing I have seen in a long time.

You've never met Boris and seen his inventions? [laugh2]

Seriously... You obviously don't Boris!
The man built a sand casting mold and melted down aluminum cans just to cast a hatch cover for a (WORKING!) scale model of a tank. Bending some aluminum rod and arranging fasteners is probably the least of his accomplishments.

Shalom comrades, happy Hannukah!

img8.png

Tell your friend Veronica ... armed thugs in uniform are coming to confiscate her menorah and put her in prison for 20 years

vP2HkkjLkac.jpg

WUT? Again? (it's a Russian meme :eek:)

For those who live outside of mAssachusetts, the bill foisted by our own sheep-buggerer and champion of legalization of bestiality, D-rep Linsky of Natick.

The bill was fast-tracked without any public input, suspending normal rules as an “emergency”. This is how you can tell that even Demonrats realize that they are full of shit. It makes a piece of plastic into “machine gun” with same penalties and no way to obtain a machine gun license (required in mAss) to legally possess it. Our RINO governor Faker supports it. Yey! :rolleyes:

The idea was birthed by Mad Russian. There are two things that you need to know about him. He is mad and he is … uh, … well … wait for it … he is Russian! ; )

Mad Russian served in U.S.A. Army, carried an MG (full auto, duh) in Iraq, but obviously he is not as “trained and experienced” as his police chief (who never served anything or anyone outside of college campuses or been shot at other than donut farts while sleeping in his cruiser) The chief never issued MG licenses to peasant-citizens of his town.

Mad Russian bumpstock is pure simplicity. I wish there were more to this build than bending a couple of 5/8 alum round stock.

img3.png

The angles seem arcane, but this will become clear when you join two pieces together with pop rivet. Is aluminum, AK rivet only for steel and manly guns.

img4.png

img5.png

and in fact other versions are possible, using tape instead of rivets and black, tacticool version of menorah - bumpstock - machine gun.

img2.png

It’s a stick that rests onto an “adjustable stock” as it’s known outside of mAss, or the “wobbly” stock (withing mAss barbed wire walled borders, since adjustable stocks fall outside of “shall not be infringed” in our commy zone)

img1.png

img6.png

Squeezing the bent stick with your middle finger will expand the distance and push the trigger. The power of recoil would contract the distance, resetting the trigger and be ready to dispense more 1776 freedom juice.

func_close.gif

func_slow.gif

Why is this stock so awesome? It may be fired with a middle finger only (i.e. in winter gloves) and ultimately dual wielded (two middle fingers required!) and by January 10th it will be a “machine gun” in mAss, says Linksy, our champion for people’s rights to sodomize sheep and other farm animals. #ustoo #sheepagainstmanlove

I am going to cling to my menorah - bumpstock - aluminum rod - illegal machinegun and guns. Mora gets middle finger.

img7.png

and obviously it works

mg3.gif
f***ing EH !! Once agin you f***ing nailed it

Back
Top Bottom